1. We'll meet in a small group over Zoom.
(I'll explain everything, show you exactly what to do, and guide you step-by-step.)
2. You'll have access to 'action notes' before we meet to help you prepare.
3. You'll also have access to a private group chat after the live session so I can help you wrap up and complete anything needed to launch your course.
PLUS, I've just added a special bonus: the missing ingredient to make a living with what you know and love to do in the new creator economy. No details here because I charge $297 for this bonus. Just know, it adds 10x value to Make A Course.
1. Internet access, computer, Zoom account, and Google Docs. (I'll show and demonstrate a couple other tools in class.)
2. COACHABILITY: Come with an open mind, and you'll gain 10x more value and actually make a course. Then you can make tweaks, improve, etc.
3. COMMITMENT: You've got to be committed to seeing this process through. If you give up easy your time is better spent doing something else with your Saturday.
No experience required.
I will show you everything you need to know and do.
I'm not promising you any results of any kind other than a great learning experience as you look over my shoulder and watch/follow the method starting from scartch.
HIDDEN BENEFIT: the skillset I'm going to teach you is something you can never UN-LEARN.
This is something that every professional, entrepreneur, writer, creator, expert, coach, and consultant on the planet wants: the ability to get paid twice by sharing what they know as a product.
The skills you learn here CANNOT be taken away from you.
You will have this knowledge forever.
Saturday, September 18, 2021
9 AM - 4 PM Central US Time*
9 person limit per class so I can provide hands-on help when needed.
Wondering about what we will cover?
Here's a quick outline:
• The Micro-Course Breakthrough
• 3 Mental Shifts
• Solving The Niche Problem
• Uncovering and Naming Your Framework
• Writing Your Landing Page
• Mapping Out Your Micro-Course
• Structuring for Maximum Value In Minimum Time
• The Secret of "Repeatables and Reportables"
• Publishing Your Course Online Without Expensive Software
• Course Marketing Made Simple